The fiber laser marking machine can be combined with other assembly line equipment to mark on the line. It is mainly used to mark hardware tools, kitchen knives, engineering plastics, electroplating materials, coating materials, plastics, rubber, epoxy resin, ceramics, computer keyboards, integrated circuits, bottles, glasses, food and medicines, medical equipment, watch glasses, gifts, precious metal jewelry, and leather.
|Laser repetition frequency||20KHZ~100KHZ||20KHZ~100KHZ||20KHZ~100KHZ|
|Optional engraving range||50mm*50mm/ 200mm*200mm||50mm*50mm/ 200mm*200mm||50mm*50mm/ 200mm*200mm|
|Engraving linear speed||＞800 standard character/s||＞800 standard character/s||＞800 standard character/s|
|Max. linear marking speed||9000mm/s||9000mm/s||9000mm/s|
|Min. linear width||0.01mm||0.01mm||0.01mm|
|Electrical connection||220V±10% /50HZ /4A||220V±10% /50HZ /4A||220V±10% /50HZ /4A|
|General life of laser||＞100000 hrs||＞100000 hrs||＞100000 hrs|
|Cooling style||air cooling||air cooling||air cooling|
● The fiber laser marking machine takes up very little space, and features a low power consumption, long service life, no maintenance needs and a high quality laser source.
● The small vibrating lens is also sealed off to effectively prevent dust and water from getting in, and the matched software is easy to use and compatible with CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, and Photoshop.
● When directly using SHX or TTF fonts, it can also work with PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP and JPGE files, as well as satisfy requirements for auto coding, printing sequence numbers, batch numbers, data, bar codes, and automatic jump numbers of two dimensional codes.
● Not only that, but the marker also applies an anti-counterfeit mark after the laser marking process is complete.
● Due to the non-mechanical laser marking process, the machine can mark any surface without producing any inner stress.
● This ensures there is no corrosion, erosion, corruption or other impurities to impact the original material.
● Laser marking is widely used to process different metal and non-metal materials, and carve onjects with a fine grain and minimum linear width of 0.02mm to make it more competitive.
● It can also satisfy needs for marking mass information on small plastic objects, such as a more precise and clear 2D code. This machine is also portable.