The metal laser welder is commonly used for the welding of stainless steel, gold, silver, aluminum, steel, and many other materials in the production process of any number of different products.
The metal laser welder is used in the metal industry for such processes as welding phone battery-covers and mechanical parts, solid-state relays and connectors, electronic units, and clocks. The welding equipment is also applied in the automotive industry to weld engine cylinder-head shims, hydraulic tappets, spark plugs, and filter cleaners. Within the medical industry, the laser welder is used on stainless steel component seals and mechanical component seals. These processes also apply to bathroom components, tableware, lighting products, and more.
|Max. laser power||200W||400W||600W|
|Max. energy per pulse||90J||110J||130J|
|Laser welding depth||0.1-1.2mm||0.1-1.5mm||0.1-2.0mm|
|Continuous welding frequency||1-100HZ||1-100HZ||1-100HZ|
|Range of adjustable facula size||0.2-2mm||0.2-2mm||0.2-2mm|
|Control system||PC (CNC2000)||PC (CNC2000)||PC (CNC2000)|
|Position||CCD system||CCD system||CCD system|
|Worktable||3D electric controlled||3D electric controlled||3D electric controlled|
● The metal laser welder is carefully designed and optimized to perform auto/semi-auto spot welding, lap welding, and sealing welding under linear, eclipse, or random trade conditions.
● With a maximum welding frequency up to 50-100Hz and a linear velocity up to 18mm/s, the equipment is highly efficient with a weld seal that is smooth, beautiful, and solid.
● The metal laser welder features a servo control system.
● If the machine is equipped with a rotary table, the machine can weld cylindrical and other irregularly shaped items.
● To achieve best welding results, different current waveforms can be chosen to match various materials.
The laser welder can be used to weld the following metal parts
● Stainless steel laser welding
● Alloy steel laser welding
● Battery laser welding
● Cell phone parts laser welding
● Small electronic components laser welding
● Precision watch laser welding